COUNSELING OFFICE CONTACT INFO:
Phone: (801) 465-6027
Fax: (801) 465-6030
Graduation for the class of 2016: May 25th 10am
PSAT TEST: On October 14, 2015 PHS will offer the PSAT to High School Jrs.
Scores from the PSAT are used to identify candidates for the National Merit Scholarship Program,
the National Hispanic Recognition Program and other programs.
The test focuses on the skills and knowledge that will help today's students prepare for the future.
Students interested in taking the PSAT should sign up for the test and pay the $15 fee at the finance office by
October 9, 2015.
Utah Parent Center Parent Mentor- Do you have a child with special needs attending school in Nebo School District? Do you have questions or concerns about your child's IEP? If so there is someone who can help you!
- Department of Child and Family Services: (801) 538-4100
- Nebo School District Adult Education: (801) 489-2833
- Wasatch Mental Health: (801) 373-4760
- 24-Hour Crisis Line (Wasatch Mental Health): (801) 373-7393
- Utah County Crisis Line: (801) 691-5433
- 2015-16 Scholarship Opportunities
- UHEAA (Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Gear Up
- Shop Sleuth
- Accredited Online Schools & Colleges
- Debt Free College Degree
Make-up Credit/Online Credit (speak with a counselor for details)
- Nebo Online Courses
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NAIA Athletic Eligibility Center
- NCAA Eligibility Webinar
- Summary of Recent NCAA Eligibility Requirement Changes