Mental Health Parent Awareness NightPublished by kate.searle on Mon, 01/22/2018 - 11:13
Nebo School District will be hosting a series of Parent Awareness Nights. The topics of discussion will include mental health and safety planning with youth. Several community service providers will be present to answer questions and help individuals to access services. See the event flyer for more information.
Dates and Locations
- January 8, 2018 @ 6:30 Spanish Fork High
- February 5, 2018 @Maple Mountain High
- March 6, 2018@ 6:30 Payson High School
- March 12, 2018 @6:30 Salem Hills High
- April 16, 2018 @ 6:30 Springville High
*High Schools will be offering detention credit for Parent and student attendance.
*Jr High Schools will be offering extra credit for parent and student attendance.