The track & field team had a record-breaking year. Ten outright school records were broken, several more broke into the top three of all -time in their respective events, and scores of athletes broke grade records. For a school that is over 110 years old, that is really hard to do. See the ten outright school records below. To see a complete list of all the school records, see the links on the PHS Track & Field homepage.
- 4x100 Relay - Bryce White, Rett Robinson, Dylan Wall, Denver Spanheimer - 43.95
- 4x200 Relay - Bryce White, Rett Robinson, Gabe Sanders, Tanner Ivers - 1:33.69
- Javelin - Shane McLelland - 161' 8"
- 100m Dash - Olivia Nielson - 12.41
- 200m Dash - Olivia Nielson - 25.51
- 400m Dash - Olivia Nielson - 59.59
- 4x100 Relay - Kambri Muir, Emberlee Thomas, Sophie Savage, Olivia Nielson - 50.68
- 4x400 Relay - Olivia Nielson, Kambri Muir, Brei Cook, Rebekah Hartman - 4:07.19
- 4x800 Relay - Madeleine Christensen, Autumn Huntington, Bailey Watson, Reagan McKenna - 10:14.34
- Pole Vault - Abbie Johnson - 8' 9"