Digital Learning Coach (Russian Speaker, and some Spanish)
- I speak Russian; Limited Spanish
- Master of Education from the University of Utah (2017) in Instructional Design and Educational Technology (Educational Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University (2008), History Teaching major, Geography Teaching minor
- Endorsements: Educational Technology, English as a Second Language (ESL), History, Geography
- Other Credentials: eMINTS Certified Trainer
- I am a world traveler and have spent time studying the educational system in Finland.
- Hometown: Spanish Fork, UT