This week is Utah College Application Week! As part of the celebration, we are holding our annual "Beyond High School Night" from 4:00-7:00pm. Everyone is welcome to attend the event. Come apply for financial aid (FAFSA), learn about technical and vocational schools, internships, and more! There will be food trucks as well as games and activities for the whole family.
If you want help applying for financial aid, bring the following information with you:
- Student's and parent(s)' Social Security Card (if parent does not have one, that is ok)
- Student's I-9 paperwork and Permanent Resident Card
- Drivers license
- 2019 W-2 forms, other taxed income records
- 2019 Federal Income tax return
- Current bank statements (parent and student)
- 2019 untaxed income records
- Any other documents regarding investment, property mortgage info, business and farm, stock or bonds.